Here is what we did up front
-search volume for keywords like 'denver dent repair,' 'denver hail repair,' etc
-competition of local business or other sites ranking for those keywords.
-how much people are paying adwords.
-our individual familiarity with the automotive repair industry.
I am also planning to partner with Morgan Linton on a lead generation site in California, and am in conversations with many others. We just launched San Rafael Concrete today, but haven't added any content to it yet.
Therefore, I wanted to start to get my thoughts on paper on what it might look like for others interested in partnering with us.
What we're looking for:
1. Partners that have access to big websites with DA 50 or more.
2. Partners who can create 500+ words of original content per week.
What we offer:
1. SEO team that will build the entire website and content on 6-9 pages.
2. SEO team that will register the site in directories and add do follow links monthly
3. Sales team that can answer the phone when leads call our site for a quote, and sharing that to contractors/customers who want more leads. Sending out estimates and collecting payments
4. Financing the monthly build out of the site, hosting of the website, and purchasing and hosting a phone number.
5. Monthly SEO report on the progress of the site (DR, referring domains, organic traffic, ranking keywords, etc.)
Recommended goals from the project:
1. To make four figures 6 months after launch
2. To make four figures monthly after 12 months
3. Sell the entire asset well into the five figures after 24 months.
PS If you'd like to see one of our complete sites, check out Concrete Edina or San Francisco Window Tinters.
Have an idea on a US city and a niche? Let us know:
Originally posted at: www.handshakin.com
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.